Thursday, April 15, 2010

Catching Up...Finally

It has been a while since I posted, having had an extremely busy month blogging here and helping out with this. Can't believe it's over already but what a huge success-and, increased funding from the state for arts projects in York!

Onto other exciting happenings. A sweet surprise arrived in my mailbox Tuesday, the May Issue of Where Women Create !
I feel so fortunate to be included in this amazing publication, published by Stampington & Company .
They are at the forefront of promoting artists and creativity as well as fostering connections among so many of us. The article and accompanying pics show my studio (in a RARE moment of tidyness) and there is a great shout-out to the Truffle Pigs and this very blog!
The photo shoot was great fun, and not stressfull at all, although I do look a little pale here-probably because I hadn't seen the sun for days busily getting ready and choosing my outfit (if you know me you know I'm all about the fashion). Shown are just 2 pages of the article, you'll have to check the rest out for yourself.
Thanks so much to JO and most of all to JEN for making it all happen!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting - I will be looking for that issue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stacey,
    Can't wait to see the whole kit and kaboodle!

    Lori Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments and emails--I here the magazine hits newstands on May 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured! Looking forward to that issue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey -- you really are the tops -- as ever I adore working with you, admire your talent and hold a special place for you in my heart...many congrats! xxoxoxox Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Stacey! I am really excited to see your spread. Love the magazine!!
    Cheers - Lurena

    ReplyDelete