Thursday, July 23, 2009

Location Location





















Many of you have inquired where our booth will be located in our upcoming show the DC Big Flea held on August 1st and 2nd.
We are booths #555-556 in the South Building.

















Deb, Kim and I have been working feverishly on some great new summer sewing pieces to bring to the show including bird pincushions, new strawberry emeries and some insect related pieces.

I leave this Tuesday for a few days at our annual family reunion in the mountains of PA.
Besides hiking, bike riding and swimming in the "secret" swimming hole I love to sit on the back porch and sew (picture). It's very quiet and restful and the older generation rocks along with me and regals me with stories of their own sewing pursuits. My husband's family comes from a long line of prize winning quilters and they seem pleased that some of the younger generation carries on the tradition of sewing, knitting and crocheting.
Along the way to the mountains I plan to make some stops at some antique shops to hunt for some more ribbons, trims and fabrics to bring to the flea!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Would you mind exchanging links? I hope that you both had a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great-the Truffle Pigs now have a third follower :)

    ReplyDelete